Marrying young is not the end of my freedom. It means I want to travel and see the world, but with her by my side. It means I still like drinking in bars and dancing in clubs, but stumbling home with her at 2am and eating pizza in our underwear. It means I know that I want to kiss those lips every morning, and every night before bed. If you see marriage as the end of your ‘freedom’, you’re doing it wrong.
My feels exactly.
1. Put a saucepan of water on the stove over heat so it boils eventually.
2. Gather desired herbs. (Fresh from your garden is best of course, rosemary and mint, seen here)
3. Fill mason jar with herbs. (Optionally add your sugar/honey here)
4. When the water is boiling, pour it into the mason jar with the herbs, sugar, and honey, screw the lid on tight and leave it there for 15-20 mins until it cools to drinking temperature.
5. When it’s sufficiently cooled, strain all the plant matter out. I like to mix mine with milk. Mint, and rosemary definitely go good with milk, sage too.
Drinking herbal tea is important for your health. There’s nothing wrong with making it more pleasant to drink either!